1. Exhale, pull right knee up with the right foot just in front of the right hip a few inches away from the left thigh. Keep bottom leg straight and flexed.
2. Inhale, reach right arm up to ceiling.
3. Exhale, wrap right arm around leg (low on shin) to meet left wrist behind back. Clasp left wrist with right hand and bring chin towards shin of straight leg, lengthening forward.
5. Exhale, bend forward, head towards knee. Drishti: toes.
Hold for 5-8 breaths.
1. Exhale, repeat other side.
Modified: sit straight up holding hands around knee.
Was this article helpful?
If you're set on loosing weight and becoming more flexible with yoga. Then this may be the most important letter you'll ever read! Who Else Wants To Quickly Get Into Shape, Loose Weight, And Become More 'In Tune' With Your Mind, Body And Spirit In Just 5 Days? It doesn't matter if you've never exercised a day in your life, or your the most fit person in the world... This Yoga guide will help you not only get MORE fit, but make you feel more energized after each workout!