1. Inhale, jump to the right, feet approximately 4 1/2 ft apart, legs out to side, feet parallel, hands on hip joint. Look up and back open chest, tuck pelvis.
2. Exhale, fold forward, lengthening as you bend at waist, place both hands on floor between feet shoulder width apart. Pull the scapula up the back and away from the shoulders, elbows out to sides.
3. Inhale, head up, look up between eyebrows, spine straight.
4. Exhale, crown of head towards the floor.
Hold for 5-8 breaths.
5. Inhale, head up, look up between eyebrows.
6. Exhale, hands to hip joint.
7. Inhale, come up, spine straight.
Modified posture: bend knees.
Was this article helpful?
Discover How to Practice Yoga! Now you can use a practical stepbystep guide to learn Yoga techniques. Including the Practices and Exercises of Concentration, both Objective and Subjective, and Active and Passive Mentation, an Elucidation of Maya, Guru Worship, and the Worship of the Terrible, also the Mystery of Will-Force.