Pada=foot or leg Padangustha=big toe Begin in Samasthiti.
Jump feet hip width apart (6-8 inches), feet parallel.
1. Inhale, hands on hips, lift chest, look up and back.
2. Exhale, bend forward, hold onto big toes with middle and index fingers.
3. Inhale, head up, straighten back like a ski slope, arms straight, look up between eyebrows.
4. Exhale, move crown of head towards floor, elbows out to sides. Drishti: nose.
Hold posture for 5-8 breaths. Modified posture: bend knees.
5. Inhale, head up, look between eyebrows (only your head, don't come all the way up yet).
Was this article helpful?
If you're set on loosing weight and becoming more flexible with yoga. Then this may be the most important letter you'll ever read! Who Else Wants To Quickly Get Into Shape, Loose Weight, And Become More 'In Tune' With Your Mind, Body And Spirit In Just 5 Days? It doesn't matter if you've never exercised a day in your life, or your the most fit person in the world... This Yoga guide will help you not only get MORE fit, but make you feel more energized after each workout!