Utka=fierce or powerful
1. Inhale, hands up, look up to thumbs.
2. Exhale, forward bend, gaze nose.
4. Exhale, bend knees, jump back to Chaturanga.
5. Inhale to upward dog, lift chest.
7. Inhale, head up, bend knees and jump to top of mat, feet together. Straighten or lift upper body to erect position with knees bent, palms together but not clasped, arms as straight as possible pointed to ceiling. Deepen posture with each breath.
Drishti: thumbs Hold for 5-8 breaths.
With last inhale deepen 1/2 way down towards floor.
8. Exhale, come up and bend forward in a swan dive, arms to sides. Look toward 3rd eye and then tip of nose.
9. Inhale, head up, look between eyebrows.
10. Exhale, bend knees and jump back to Chaturanga.
11. Inhale, upward dog.
12. Exhale, downward dog.
Was this article helpful?
If you're set on loosing weight and becoming more flexible with yoga. Then this may be the most important letter you'll ever read! Who Else Wants To Quickly Get Into Shape, Loose Weight, And Become More 'In Tune' With Your Mind, Body And Spirit In Just 5 Days? It doesn't matter if you've never exercised a day in your life, or your the most fit person in the world... This Yoga guide will help you not only get MORE fit, but make you feel more energized after each workout!