1. Inhale, create a triangle with your hands and arms; interlace fingers with heels of hands, forearms and elbows on the floor, elbows shoulder width apart.
2. Exhale, crown of head to floor, palms facing back of head, thumbs lightly touching head.
3. Inhale, walk feet in towards torso until toes lift off by themselves and keep back straight.
4. Exhale, legs straight, inhale to lift legs up slowly. Most of the weight should be on elbows, forearms, and heels of hands, not on neck and head!
Hold for 25 breaths. Begin with 5 breaths and work your way up to 25.
5. Inhale, slowly lower legs until they 're parallel to the floor, hold for 5 breaths. Look to big toes.
7. Inhale, raise legs all the way up for one breath.
8. Exhale, lower legs to the floor. Sit back in child's pose, buttocks on heels, arms along sides, forehead to floor.
Modified: rabbit posture, begin on hands and knees, bring crown of head towards floor and hands to ankles. Lift hips towards ceiling.
9. Inhale, come up to sitting.
10. Exhale, back to
VINYASA TO SITTING
Legs extended straight out in front
Was this article helpful?
If you're set on loosing weight and becoming more flexible with yoga. Then this may be the most important letter you'll ever read! Who Else Wants To Quickly Get Into Shape, Loose Weight, And Become More 'In Tune' With Your Mind, Body And Spirit In Just 5 Days? It doesn't matter if you've never exercised a day in your life, or your the most fit person in the world... This Yoga guide will help you not only get MORE fit, but make you feel more energized after each workout!