Buja=shoulder Pida=pressure FROM VINYASA
1. Inhale, jump legs around arms, palms on floor (to get farther into pose, take a moment to work shoulders under knees, keep hips lifted).
2. Exhale, sit back, cross feet in front.
4. Exhale, slowly move forward until head and feet are just above the floor. (To modify bring top of head to the floor.)
Hold 5-8 breaths.
Modified: keep buttocks on floor and stretch legs around arms, knees bent, palms flat.
5. Inhale, head up, balance legs on upper arms, extend feet straight out, toes pointed; Tittibhasana - flying insect posture.
Hold for one breath.
6. Exhale, bring one leg at a time back so that knees are resting into upper arms.
7. Inhale, head up, look up, lift mula bandha; Bakasana - crane posture. Drishti: nose. Hold for one breath. Exhale, jump back.
Was this article helpful?
Discover How to Practice Yoga! Now you can use a practical stepbystep guide to learn Yoga techniques. Including the Practices and Exercises of Concentration, both Objective and Subjective, and Active and Passive Mentation, an Elucidation of Maya, Guru Worship, and the Worship of the Terrible, also the Mystery of Will-Force.