You can find many variations of knees-to-chest (including the regular version later in this chapter), but this variation is especially good after back bends.
1. Lie on your back and bend your knees toward your chest.
2. Hold your legs just below your knees, one hand on each leg (see Figure 15-14a).
If you have any knee problems, be sure to hold the backs of your thighs.
3. As you exhale, draw your knees toward your chest (see Figure 15-14b).
4. As you inhale, move your knees away from your chest.
5. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 six to eight times.
Was this article helpful?