You can perform this versatile warm-up (shown in Figure 15-1e) almost anywhere you want to enjoy a complete break from sitting. Try it at the office and start a new trend.
1. Stand tall but relaxed with your feet at hip width.
2. Hang your arms at your sides with your palms turned back. Look straight ahead.
3. As you inhale, raise your arms forward and then up overhead.
4. As you exhale, bring your arms down and back to your sides.
5. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 six to eight times.
Was this article helpful?