1. Slowly arch your body up into wheel pose. Inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth. Breathe slowly, with a deep, full inhale and exhale. 5 Minutes.
2. Come into shoulder stand and from this position, lower your left leg, bringing the toes to the ground behind your head. As you raise your left leg back up to the original position, lower the right leg, bringing the toes to the ground behind your head. Continue this movement. Inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth. 3 Minutes.
3. Lie down with your legs flat. At the same time roll both the right knee to the right and the left knee to the left. Then roll both knees back to center. Roll the knees rapidly while you breathe from the navel in time with the movement. This exercise adjusts the sacrum and lower back. 5 Minutes.
4. Lie on your back and raise both arms to ninety degrees. Leaving the arms up, alternately raise and lower the legs. As each leg reaches the ninety degree position, grab the foot with the hands and quickly massage your toes. Move quickly. 3 Minutes.
5. Lie down flat on your back and jump like popcorn popping. Move all parts of your body. 41/2 Minutes.
6. Lie on your stomach and jump your body all around. Move vigorously. 1-1/2 Minutes.
7. Lie down flat on your stomach and sleep. Relax for 7 Minutes.
Was this article helpful?