1. Balance on your toes and fingertips with the knees straight but not locked. Rapidly move your hips from side to side like an animal swishing its tail. 3 Minutes
2. Sitting in easy pose, lean back to sixty degrees. Fold your arms across your chest and lock your elbows with your hands at diaphragm level. Keep your neck straight with your chin pulled in and roll your shoulders in a forward circle. 3 Minutes.
4) Cross your legs in lotus pose and lean back on your elbows. 3 Minutes.
5. Stretch your legs out in front of you and grab your toes. Bring your head to your knees and come back up. Do this movement rapidly 11 times only. Breathe normally, do not do breath of fire.
6. Sit in easy pose, with your hands in prayer pose in the center of your chest. Focus your eyes at the tip of your nose. Keep your chin in, chest out and neck straight. Pump your navel point and imagine 30 trillion points of light in and around you. 3 Minutes
7. To finish: inhale deeply, hold your breath and tighten every muscle of your body. Hold the breath for 10 seconds and then let it go out of the mouth explosively like cannon fire. Repeat this 2 more times.
This set takes only fifteen minutes and it can make you a miracle kid: You can become a successful, Aquarian person..
1) Stand up. Then squat down, keeping the feet flat. Extend one leg as far as you can with the top of the foot on the ground. Most of the pressure will be on the bent leg. Put the palms together at the level of the mind nerve at the center of the chest. Focus on the brow point. Inhale deeply and hold for 7 to 8 seconds. Repeat this cycle 3 times. Then switch legs and do It completely again. Continue until each leg has been extended back 3 times,
2) Sit in easy pose. Lift the diaphragm high. Raise both shoulders as high as possible. Place the hands on the hips. Inhale and exhale very deeply while holding this posture. Continue 2 to 3 minutes
3) Stil! in easy pose, hook the fingers toqether at the center of the chest with the right palm facinq down, Forearms and elbows are parallel to the ground. Inha!e deeply. Exhale completely with force and apply mul bhand. Inhale - hold the breath, apply mul bhand and mentally raise the pranic energy from the base of the spine to the top. Continue this breath cycle for 3 minutes.
4)Sit in easy pose. Extend the arms out from the sides, parallel to the ground. Press the fingers up, palms facing out, Roll the eyes up and focus at the brow point. Inhale deeply — hold the breath while applying a firm mul bhand for 20 seconds. Then exha!e and repeat the cycle. Continue for 2 to 3 minutes,
5) In easy pose, press the paims together with the fingers pointing up. Puil the spine straight. Press the pa!ms together with 30 to 50 pounds of pressure, Hold the position for 2 minutes. Then relax.
This kriya energizes you and helps purify the mind and body. It is an excellent kriya to practice before giving a healing relaxing massage to someone. If you massage people professionally, it can keep your energy together and prevent you from getting drained. Exercise 1 will raise the sexual and digestive energies of the body. Exercise 2 will open the lungs and thyroid. Exercise 3 opens the heart and gives it strength. Exercises 4 and 5 increase healing power in the hands and circulation to the upper body.
Kundalini Yoga for the frontal lobe of the brain KY kriyas
1. Sit in Easy Pose with your hands on your knees. The chest is out and the shoulders are back. Maintaining this posture, begin vibrating the front of the face, using a very rapid and short up and down vibrating motion. Try to move just the forehead. The breath will adjust itself. Continue for 8 - 9 minutes.
This exercise is called Mastak Subhaee. It works on the change and replacement of gray matter in the brain.
2. Remain in Easy Pose with the hands on the knees. Begin rolling the head on the neck in the shape of a side-ways figure eight. The chin comes down to the center of the chest with each circle, twice in a full repetition of the movement. Make sure that the exercise is performed powerfully and steadily with equal timing for each revolution of the head. Continue for 3 minutes at a moderate pace and then sit still for 30 seconds. This exercise is called Infinity Kriya. It is very powerful and must be done carefully and consciously. The effect is to balance the central ear which affects clear and conscious thought.
3. Still in Easy Pose, bring the arms straight out from the sides of the body at shoulder level, the hands in fists with the thumbs outside. Inhale and bring both fists in to the top of the shoulders while stretching the elbows out as powerfully as possible and flexing your biceps. Return to the original position on the exhale. Continue the motion for 9 minutes. The musical tape of Sukhmanee Sahib accompanied this exercise in the class.
4. Remain in Easy Pose. Still listening to Sukhmanee Sahib, stretch the arms straight out in front and upwards at a 45° angle with the palms facing down, fingers held together on each hand. In this position begin shaking the head as fast as possible in a very short sideways motion. Shake the skull in a continuous motion for 1 minute. Inhale and relax.
Kundalini Yoga for the glands the circulation and the meditative mind KY kriyas (November 9' 1983)
1. Squat down in crow pose, then place the on the ground behind the buttocks.(1A) Inha the hips up into a modified bridge pose. The arched way up.(1B) In this position, begin sw head up and down as fast as you can with b Continue for 15 seconds. Then, continuing breath of fire, alternately ra lower the buttocks rapidly and powerfully (1a minutes.
This exercise works on the thyroid and para and adjusts the spine. glandular system, am point.
2. Come into back platform pose, supporting weight of the body on the heels and paims c hands.(2A) Make the body straight from hea Begin alternate leg lifts (2B), inhaling and ex one leg goes up and down, then lifting the o and -down as you inhale and exhale again. I quickly! (2 minutes)
3. Come into bridge pose: feet and palms ar floor. The knees are bent and the hips arche the body is in a straight line from head to kn position, begin rolling the neck round and ro Inhale as the neck rolls round to one side, th shooting the air out intensely, as the neck ro the other side. (1 minute)
4. Relax in corpse pose for 4-5 minutes.(4)
1. Lie down on your back. Point the toes an< feet together, heels touching.(IA) Hands are the sides. Consciously relax the body from t point up. Keeping the toes pointed, slowly ra to 90 degrees as you inhale.(IB) Then slowl them as you exhale.
Keep the knees straight, the toes pointed, ai close together. The breath should be very lo deep. Throughout the exercise the body sho mentally divided into two areas from the nav to should be totally relaxed.(6 minutes) This exercise is good for the circulation, the stomach, and the lungs.
2. Still on the back, bring the legs up to 90 d close together.(2A) Now inhale and open thi as you can.(2B) Next, exhale and close ther Continue, keeping the knees straight and th pointed, for 5-6 minutes.
3. Still on your back, inhale and bring the leg up in the air, close together. Exhale as you ( both heels down to strike the buttocks with f Continue at a very fast pace for 1-2 minutes
4. Still on the back, begin alternate arm/leg l inhale, raise the right leg and the left arm to then lower them as you exhale.(4A.B) Next, raise the left leg and right arm, exhale and l( Continue this sequence for 1-2 minutes. Go you can. Keep the legs and arms straight. This is a good exercise with which to balanc when your energy is off - if you are feeling d physically unbalanced.
5. Sit like a yogi, in easy pose, hands in gya the knees.(5) For 3-4 minutes, chant Hara H Hara Haree Har.
6. Still sitting in easy pose, hold the hands in body at neck level, palms facing each other. monotone, extremely rapidly, chant Har Har Har, as you very quickly move the hands I forth in opposite directions.(6) Chant powerf very fast. After 30 seconds, inhale deeply ai breath in for 20 seconds. Exhale and relax. Feel yourself to be b!essed.
Was this article helpful?
The Growing Interest In Yoga To Unlock The Inner You Can Have Amazing Benefits For Your Life And Business! In this book, you will learn all about the secrets behind what Yoga really is and what yoga can do for you and your life. How yoga can help unlock the inner you.