1. Rock back and forth in bow pose, while rhythmically and musically chanting:
Har, Har, Har, Har Gobinde Har, Har, Har, Har Mukande Har, Har, Har, Har Udaare Har, Har, Har, Har Apaare Har, Har, Har, Har Hariang Har, Har, Har, Har Kariang Har, Har, Har, Har Nirnaame Har, Har, Har, Har Akaame 6 Minutes.
2. Lie on your back, bend your knees and grab your ankles. Keeping your feet flat on the ground, raise and lower your pelvis. Chant "Har" as you lift up and chant "Har" as you lie back on the ground. Move rapidly. 2 Minutes.
3. Raise your arms over your head but do not let your hands touch. Revolve your upper body counterclockwise from the base of your spine. Close your eyes and move as if you are in ecstasy. Chant along with Ardas Bhaee tape (Yogi Bhajan used the version known as Healing Sounds of The Ancients #5). 4 Minutes.
4. Stand up with your hands overhead, but not clasped. Keep your eyes closed and dance to Ardas Bhaee. 1-1/2 Minutes.
Continue dancing. Each time you hear "Sachee Sahee" bend forward, touch the ground, and rise up again to dance. 2 Minutes.
5. Run in place as fast as you can. Move your arms as you run. 2-1/2 Minutes.
6. Lie down and repeat exercise one for 2-1/2 Minutes.
7. Repeat exercise two for 30 seconds.
8. Sit up in easy pose with your hands on your knees. Revolve your torso counter-clockwise. 30 seconds.
9. Get into baby pose and sleep. 7 Minutes.
The best way in life is to be simply to be. Let the spirit, let the soul; let the self shine like sunshine. Yogi Bhajan
A. Come into camel pose: sit on the heels, grab the ankles, and arch up so the navel point is the highest point. Head is relaxed back. (A) Begin breath of fire powerfully. Mentally inhale SAT, and exhale NAM. Continue for 3 minutes. Then inhale and hold the breath for 10 second: In the same pose, begin Sat Kriya: apply mulabandha while exhaling with a vocal SAT, inhaling ard relaxing wfth a vocal NAM. Continue for 3 minutes.
B. Immediately bring the head forward to the ground. Lock hands in venus lock on the back. Raise the feet and forelegs off the ground near the buttocks. (B) Balance and meditate at the brow point for 3 minutes
C. Sit as in "B above and extend the left leg straight back and up to 60 degrees. Then bend it towards the buttocks and start kicking the buttocks as you do breath of fire, (C) Continue for 2 minutes. Switch legs and repeat 2 minutes.
D. Immediately come back into celibate pose with buttocks on the ground between the heels. (D) Begin long, deep, and slow breathing fo 2 minutes.
E. Sit as in "D above and lie back on the ground.
Extend the hands straight up over the head perpendicular to the ground The palms are flat together.
(E) Begin Sat Kriya in this position for 3 to 5 minutes.
F. Come into camel pose. (F) Begin long, deep, and slow breathing for minutes and then begin breath of fire for 2 minutes. Inhale, hold briefly and with the exhale, come foreward with the head on the ground.
G. With the head on the ground, extend the arms straight with the palm toqether. The elbows will hug the ears. (G) This is Gurpranam. Contin for 3 minutes.
H. Lie on the back and come into stretch pose. head and feet 6 inches c the ground, toes pointed. (H 1) Begin breath of fire for 3 minutes. Thei immediately begin to inhale deeply and lift the knees to the heart. (H2) Exhale and put the legs straight on the ground. (H3) Continue with lon deep, and slow breathing for 2 minutes.
I. 1) Raise up into shoulder stand. Support the spine with the hands wil the weight on the elbows. (1) Begin breath of fire for 3 minutes.
J. From "I", lower the legs over the head to the ground in plough pose with the arms straight back.(J) Begin breath of fire for 3 minutes. Then raise up to shoulder stand and do breath of fire for 3 minutes again. Relax on the back afterwards.
K. Repeat exercise "H".
L. Roll immediately onto the stomach. Put the hands together behind tl back and lift the head and shoulders off the ground. (L) Begin breath o fire for 3 minutes and then relax.
M. In the same position as "L but with the chest relaxed on the ground begin to kick the buttocks with alternate legs. (M) Continue for 3 minutes.
N. Reach back, grab the ankles, and arch up into bow pose. (N) Rock gently back and forth. Continue for 2 to 3 minutes.
O. Come up into cobra pose. (O) Begin breath of fire for 3 minutes. Relax.
P. Sit up and bring the soles of the feet together. Hold the toes with boi hands. (P) Rock back and forth in rhythm with the chant:
Gobinde, Mukunde, Udhare, Apare, Hariang, Kariang, Nirname, Akame.
: - ™7T---------_—s --------------------
Was this article helpful?
A complete guide on Eastern practices of breathing, mental, psychic and spiritual development. The book teaches that Yoga is divided into several branches, ranging from that which teaches the control of the body, to that which teaches the attainment of the highest spiritual development.