May 18, 1993
1. Sit in easy pose with the elbows bent, upper arms near the ribs, and the forearms pointing upward. The thumb locks down the Mercury finger and the other fingers point straight upward. Strongly twist the wrists inward so the palms face toward your shoulders and then twist them back so the palms face forward. Continue quickly revolving the hands back and forth as you vigorously pump the navel with a powerful breath of fire. 3 Minutes.
To finish: Inhale deeply, hold 20 seconds, pull in the navel and twist your wrists back and forth. Squeeze every muscle and release the breath through the mouth like cannon fire. Repeat this sequence two more times. This exercise will help you look beautiful, be youthful, and conquer senility.
2. Place your thumb on the mound below the Mercury finger and close your fist around it. Bend your elbows and raise your hands and forearms near the level of your shoulders. Your fist should be in front of your chest at shoulder level. Inhale and pull the elbows back so that the shoulder blades almost touch, exhale and return to the starting position. Use this exercise to pull open the ribcage and with a heavy breath open up the lower lungs. Ideally you will move 108 times per minute. 3 Minutes.
This exercise may change your whole lifestyle and is also very good for the heart. To finish: Inhale, hold the breath 10 seconds, pull your elbows back, pull in the navel, squeeze the muscles of the body and exhale like cannon fire through the mouth. Repeat this sequence 2 more times.
When God gives you good times, He wants you to forget him and sleep. When He gives you bad times, He wants you to wake up and face Him. YB
3. Raise your arms over your head, the palms facing each other without touching. Keeping your arms overhead, slowly lean as far as you can to the left, come back to the center, and slowly lean as far as you can to the right. Breath of fire. 3 Minutes. During the last minute speed up and move as fast as you can.This will fix your spine, your spinal disks and tone up the pelvic region provided your breath of fire is strong and continuous. There is no better adjustment for your body than this exercise. This exercise works on the sex organs which give you the sensitivity to create. It can give you an experience of who you are.
To finish: Inhale, hold the breath 20 seconds, lean left, lean right, come back to center and expel the breath like cannon fire. Inhale, hold the breath 20 seconds, lean right, lean left, come back to center and expel the breath like cannon fire. Inhale, hold the breath 20 seconds, lean left, lean right, come back to center and expel the breath like cannon fire.
CONQUERING ONE'S IMAGINED DISABILITIES
April 15, 1993
1. Sit in easy pose with a straight spine. Bend your elbows so that your upper arms are near the ribcage and the forearms point upward. The hands start out in front of the shoulders with the fingers spread. The palms face outward and the thumbs point at each other. Twist the wrists inward with the thumb leading the way until the palms face the body and the thumbs point out to the sides. As the wrists twist inward, the fingers close into a fist. They re-open as the wrists twist outward to return to the starting position. Make your mouth into an "O" shape and do a panting dog breath through the open mouth. The wrists twist in time with the breath. Move quickly. Look at the tip of the nose. 3 Minutes. This exercise can bring great healing to the body.
To finish: Inhale, hold the breath 15-20 seconds, tighten the fingers into fists and tense every muscle in the body. Exhale. Repeat this sequence two more times and relax.
Every disability is imagined. Every achievement is an experience. This kriya develops our own human courage to overcome our imagined disabilities. YB
2. Begin alternately pushing the arms and hands forward as if you were pushing something away from you. Push one hand out as you pull the other back along your side. Keep the hands and fingers open letting the heel of the palm lead the movement. Make an "O" of the mouth and do a panting dog breath through the open mouth. This exercise will work out your blocks. 3 Minutes.
To finish: Inhale, keep one arm extended while you hold the breath 15-20 seconds and squeeze all the muscles of the body. Exhale. Inhale, extend the other arm while you hold the breath 15-20 seconds and tighten all your muscles so that the body shakes from tension. Exhale. Inhale, change arms again while you hold the breath 15-20 seconds and tighten all your muscles. Exhale and relax.
3. Open your arms wide with the elbows slightly bent, the fingers spread open and the hands slightly cupped. Move your arms in backward circles as you do a panting dog breath through the "O" shaped mouth. Move vigorously.
To finish: Inhale, stick out your tongue to the maximum, hold the breath 15-20 seconds and tense the entire body so much that it shakes from tension. Exhale. Repeat this sequence two more times.
Was this article helpful?