1. Establish your innocence. Put your eyes to Mother Earth.
2. Cleanse your Void. If you went to a false guru beat him with shoes.
3. Put your attention more to Nature than to other people.
4. Be careful when organising; stop organising if you are catching on this centre, and don't speak in public.
5. Obstinacy catches here.
6. A half-hearted commitment to Sahaja Yoga can cause a problem with the Ekadasha Rudra.
10. The Ekadasha Rudra collects from the left and the right sympathetic. Therefore the combination of a left catch with a right catch will particularly affect it.
'If it is a guru problem, then say the Adi Guru mantra for the Void. Say the mantra, if you know the name of the guru you know the mantra to be used... like '*Narak!sura Mardinï',(TM) '*Mahish!sura Mardinï'(False Sai Baba) or '*Sarva Asura Mardinï' (Destroyer of all demons) Then best is to give vibrated salt with water to drink.' 'Mantras for false gurus include '*Sarva Asatya Guru Mardinï'. (Destroyer of all false gurus)'
H.S.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi 17th May 1980. Winchester.
*These mantras would be said without 'Shri ' before.
Shri Buddha's Mantras
The Mantras that Lord Buddha taught his disciples.
Buddham sharanam gachchhami
I take refuge in the Enlightened Intelligence.
Dharmam sharanam gachchhami
I take refuge in the True Religion.
Sangham sharanam gachchhami
I take refuge in the Collectivity of Saints
Shrï Nirmala Devyai namo namah
Was this article helpful?
Is Your Work Pressure Building Up And The 'Stress Meter' Going Up? Not Able To Find Time To Relax? Desperately Looking For Ways To Calm Your Body, Mind, And Soul And Rejuvenate Your Entire Being? Fret Not! Finally! Discover Some Little-Known, But Highly Effective And Time-Proven Tips And Tricks To Help You Learn YogaTackle Any Stressful Situation, And Keep Yourself Grounded, Relaxed And Poised Start Smiling, You Are Now Safe With Yoga!