1. Establish your innocence. Put your eyes to Mother Earth.
2. Cleanse your Void. If you went to a false guru beat him with shoes.
3. Put your attention more to Nature than to other people.
4. Be careful when organising; stop organising if you are catching on this centre, and don't speak in public.
5. Obstinacy catches here.
6. A half-hearted commitment to Sahaja Yoga can cause a problem with the Ekadasha Rudra.
10. The Ekadasha Rudra collects from the left and the right sympathetic. Therefore the combination of a left catch with a right catch will particularly affect it.
'If it is a guru problem, then say the Adi Guru mantra for the Void. Say the mantra, if you know the name of the guru you know the mantra to be used... like '*Narak!sura Mardinï',(TM) '*Mahish!sura Mardinï'(False Sai Baba) or '*Sarva Asura Mardinï' (Destroyer of all demons) Then best is to give vibrated salt with water to drink.' 'Mantras for false gurus include '*Sarva Asatya Guru Mardinï'. (Destroyer of all false gurus)'
H.S.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi 17th May 1980. Winchester.
*These mantras would be said without 'Shri ' before.
Shri Buddha's Mantras
The Mantras that Lord Buddha taught his disciples.
Buddham sharanam gachchhami
I take refuge in the Enlightened Intelligence.
Dharmam sharanam gachchhami
I take refuge in the True Religion.
Sangham sharanam gachchhami
I take refuge in the Collectivity of Saints
Shrï Nirmala Devyai namo namah
Was this article helpful?
The Growing Interest In Yoga To Unlock The Inner You Can Have Amazing Benefits For Your Life And Business! In this book, you will learn all about the secrets behind what Yoga really is and what yoga can do for you and your life. How yoga can help unlock the inner you.