1. Establish your innocence. Put your eyes to Mother Earth.
2. Cleanse your Void. If you went to a false guru beat him with shoes.
3. Put your attention more to Nature than to other people.
4. Be careful when organising; stop organising if you are catching on this centre, and don't speak in public.
5. Obstinacy catches here.
6. A half-hearted commitment to Sahaja Yoga can cause a problem with the Ekadasha Rudra.
10. The Ekadasha Rudra collects from the left and the right sympathetic. Therefore the combination of a left catch with a right catch will particularly affect it.
'If it is a guru problem, then say the Adi Guru mantra for the Void. Say the mantra, if you know the name of the guru you know the mantra to be used... like '*Narak!sura Mardinï',(TM) '*Mahish!sura Mardinï'(False Sai Baba) or '*Sarva Asura Mardinï' (Destroyer of all demons) Then best is to give vibrated salt with water to drink.' 'Mantras for false gurus include '*Sarva Asatya Guru Mardinï'. (Destroyer of all false gurus)'
H.S.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi 17th May 1980. Winchester.
*These mantras would be said without 'Shri ' before.
Shri Buddha's Mantras
The Mantras that Lord Buddha taught his disciples.
Buddham sharanam gachchhami
I take refuge in the Enlightened Intelligence.
Dharmam sharanam gachchhami
I take refuge in the True Religion.
Sangham sharanam gachchhami
I take refuge in the Collectivity of Saints
Shrï Nirmala Devyai namo namah
Was this article helpful?