Continue to lengthen the spine—maybe even grow an inch with this one!
Lengthen your spine together.
1. Face each other, hold hands, then take a big step away from each other.
2. Bend at your hips, but don't clunk heads! Be sure to step far enough away from each other that you don't collide.
3. Bring your tailbones up and out. Take turns pulling gently on each other to lengthen your spines.
4. Then find a balance—pull—and both of you come down into a squat. Keep your heels on the ground. Stretch that spine.
5. Slowly come back up, balancing and stretching all the way back to standing.
Was this article helpful?