Both partners receive a nice spine stretch in this pose for two.
Stretch and pull.
1. Again, stand with one partner in front (Partner A) and one behind (Partner B). Partner B squats with heels on the floor. Partner A performs a forward bend, keeping the knees straight or slightly bending them and folding the torso forward at the hips. Partner A should be able to see Partner B between his or her legs. (Peek-a-boo!)
2. Partner A reaches both hands between the legs, and Partner B grasps Partner A's wrists, pulling slightly to help Partner A stretch.
3. At the same time, Partner B bends down into a full squat, stretching the back.
4. Hold and take some breaths.
5. Switch places and do it again.
Was this article helpful?