• Stand up straight in the Mountain pose (Exercise #41).
• Bend your right arm and bring your hand up to eye level.
• Put your left hand through the crook of your right arm.
• Twist the arms around each other and put the palms together.
• Cross your right leg over your left leg and hook your toes around your calf.
• Keeping your arms and legs entwined, inhale while straightening your legs and stretching your arms upward.
• Hold this position as long as you can remain balanced.
• Return to the Mountain pose.
• Repeat the exercise with the opposite arm and leg.
Was this article helpful?