• Lie on your back with eyes closed.
• Stretch your arms out sideways at shoulder level with palms upward.
• Pull your legs up toward your chest, keeping your soles flat on the floor.
• Breathe in. As you breathe out, let your knees fall gently to the left and turn your head to the right.
• Breathe in, and bring your legs back up again while turning your head back to the middle.
• As you breathe out, let your legs fall gently to the right and turn your head to the left.
• Repeat the exercise several times in rhythm with your breathing.
• Open your eyes and sit up slowly.
Was this article helpful?