I!i th btees, buttocks and back on the ground, and thumbs and big toes joinedt with a HA interrupt (the breathing) and push the ehest (out), burring the top of the head to the ground; (in this shape) like a turtle, apply a contracted hold for one and a half cycles.
0. Sit with your logs extended forward and your hands on your knees.
1. Inhaling in four counts, extend your arms over your head.
2. Exhaling in four counts, bend your legs and rise up onto your knee>. resting the top of your feet on the ground and separating them somewhat: then joining your palms with the soles of your feet, simultaneously lower your forehead to the ground.
3. Inhaling in four counts, lie down with your back on the ground turning your hands and join your thumbs and big toes.
4. Suddenly interrupt your breathing forcefully emitting an aspirated HA.1"" push your chest out and put the top of your head on the ground. Then applying a contracrcd hold for six counts, draw your sides and abdomen in, forming the shape of a turtle.
5. Quickly exhaling the remaining air in two counts, lower the back of your head and your back to the ground with your arms at your sides, relaxing all bodily tension.
6. Inhaling in four counts, raise your torso, sit on your heels and extend your arms straight over your head.
7. Exhaling in four counts, lower your forehead to the ground with your arms extended forward.149
Initial Phase G;ntr \i. Phvm
1*1 n ai Phasi
ContwrtpJ 1 MJ
Was this article helpful?