Lying on your back, turn your fingers towards your shoulders and place them on the ground, raise your buttocks and rest the weight of your body on your palms and soles; arching your torso for a complete cyclem remain like a wheel.
0. Sit w ith your legs extended forward and your hands on your knees.
1. Inhaling in four counts, extend your arms over your head.
2. Exhaling in four counts, lie on your back and extend your arms by your sides.
3. Inhaling in two counts, turn your arms up and back, placing your palms on the ground with the fingers pointing toward your shoulders. and bend your legs, placing your soles on the ground with the heels touching your buttocks; then lift your waist and support the weight of your body on your firmly planted hands and feet.
4. Holding open for six counts, arch your torso so as to form a circle and remain in this position resembling the shape of a wheel.
5. hxhaling in four counts, lie on your back and extend your arms by your sides and your legs forward.
6. Inhaling in four counts, extend your arms over your head and tense your whole body.
7. Exhaling in four counts, raise your torso and grasp the outer sides of your feet and stretch your legs, bringing your forehead to your knees.
Was this article helpful?