/„ fuv counts, rise up (with your legs) wide apart and your soles and palms on the ground; for one and a half cycles apply a contracted hold arching the hack of your head, pressing the ocean against the mountain and straightening xour spine, arching like a tiger, perform a Sep with your legs apart.
0. Sit with your legs extended forward and your hands on your knees.
1. Inhaling in four counts, extend your arms over your head opening your chest.
2. Exhaling in four counts, join your knees and open your feet apart, each on its side, about two cubits; place your elbows on the ground beside your knees with your palms in front of your toes and lower your forehead to the around.
3. Inhaling in two counts, raise your torso keeping the soles of your feet and palms firmly pressed on the ground.
4. Applying a contracted hold for six counts, arch the back of your head and firmly push the ocean, that is the abdomen, against the mountain, that is the spine, and straightening your back, remain in this pose like a tiger. At the end, extend your legs forward and opening your arms perform a Bep, dropping on your buttocks with your legs apart.1"
5. Exhaling in four counts, place your hands on your open legs and lower your forehead to the ground.
6. Inhaling in four counts, extend your arms over your head and your legs straight forward.
7. Exhaling tn four counts, grasp the outer sides of your feet and stretch your legs, bringing your forehead to your knees.
Fourth Series: The h
l isu Phasi
i\1 l lal phas1
Ci nlk m I^iasi l isu Phasi
268 Thb Smooth Breathing with Sbvbn Limbs___
Was this article helpful?