Lying on your back, straighten your sides with your hands; holding closed for .i complete (exele) keep the back of your head and shoulders on the ground, open your knees and join your toes upward; grasp your knees (like a) trident and after having rolled, perform a Bep.
0. Sit with your legs extended forward and your hands on your knees.
1. Inhaling in four counts, extend your arms over your head opening your chest.
2. Exhaling in four counts, lie down on your back and extend your arms by your sides.
3. Inhaling in four counts, open your elbows, and applying pressure to them and to your palms resting on the ground, raise the lower part of vour bodw then place your hands on your sides and straighten your torso.
4. Holding closed for four counts, open your knees and join the so.es of your feet together with the toes pointed upward: grasp your knees with your hands and push them back so as to open them in alignment and thus remain with the weight of your body on the back of your head and shoulders, in a position similar to a trident. At the end. keeping your hands on your knees, roll forwards and, with your back straight, after having stood up with your feet together and with your knees wide apart, open your legs and arms and perform a Bcp dropping on your buttocks.231
5. Exhaling in four counts, join your legs and forearms and lower your forehead to the ground.
6. Inhaling in four counts, extend your arms over your head and your legs parallel forward.
7. Exhaling in four counts, grasp the outer sides of your feet and stretch your legs, bringing your forehead to your knees.
Cen i rai Phase
260 The Smooth Breathing with Seven Limbs
Was this article helpful?