Lying on your back, with hands on the ground fa your sides, raise your buttocks and your legs straight and lower your toes down to the ground (above) the top of your head; remain empty (in a shape) like a plough.
0. Sit with your legs extended forward and your hands on your knees.
1. Inhaling in four counts, extend your arms over your head and open your chest.
2. Exhaling in four counts, lie down on your hack and lower your hands to the ground by your sides.
3. Inhaling in four counts, raise your arms extending them over your head and forcefully stretch your toes downward tensing all your muscles and nerves.
4. Exhaling in four counts, slowly bring your arms back to the ground at your sides while simultaneously raising your straight legs and buttocks over your head and lowering your toes to the ground.
5. Remain empty for four counts in this position resembling the shape of a plough.
6. Inhaling in four counts, keeping your legs straight, bring them back to the ground and your arms over your head.
7. Exhaling in four counts, raise your torso and bring your fingers to your toes and your forehead to your knees.
134 Tut Fot r Chara< teristic Conditions
Was this article helpful?