Extending the Ankles: standing, extend (the leg)t bend it to the left and kick out.
0. Stand with your legs parallel and your arms at your sides.
1. Inhaling slowly and directly, raise your arms rotating them from below upward and then lower them, finally resting your hands on your hips with the fingers pointing forwards and the thumbs backwards.
2. Holding the air. extend your right leg to the right, then bend it and place the sole of the foot at the top of your left thigh and massage the whole leg energetically from the inside down to the ankle. Extend your leg straight forward and then bend it, bringing your knee towards the abdomen and your heel towards the secret place."2 Lower your knee and push it backwards with the heel towards the buttock.
3. Kicking forwards with your right foot, exhale the stale air forcefully emitting an aspirated HA and return to the position with the legs parallel. Repeat three times.
Do the exercise in the same way with the left leg. If you want to repeat the exercise, do the following movements three times:
4. Inhaling forcefully, raise your arms.
5. Exhaling forcefully, bring your fingers to your toes and your forehead to your knees.
The Overcoming of Obstacles says:
Extending the Ankles heals ailments of the tendons and of the joints of the feet and legs, and eliminates problems caused by deterioration of the downward-clearing prdna.113
As stated, xhisyantra helps to overcome ailments of the feet and legs, particularly the tendons and joints, and eliminates problems caused by the impaired functioning of the downward-clearing prdna.
Controlling the Channel- Tsadul
34 Vantra Yoga Tie Tibetan Yopa of Movement _
3. Rotating the Arms
Rotating the Arms: (rotate) the rtoht ami left (arms) flinging them upwards and backwards.
0. Stand straight, with your arms at your sides.
1. Inhaling slowly and directly, raise your arms parallel above your head.
2. Holding the itr. rotate them three times backwards and at the end of the third rotation stop with your arms extended above your head. Then rotate them forwards three times.
At the end of the third rotation, fling them forcefully backwards, bending the torso a little downward and forwards while exhaling the stale air with an aspirated HA. Repeat three times.
For the pause do the following movements three times:
4. Inhaling forcefully, raise vour arms.
5. Exhaling forcefully, bring your fingers to your toes and your forehead to vour knees.
Beginners can practice this exercise inhaling slowly during the rotation up and backwards, and exhaling forcefully during the rotation forwards.
Ih Overcoming of Obstacles says:
Rotating the Arms heals ailments of the ligaments and joints of the arms, and eliminates problems caused by deterioration of the upward-
As stated, this yantra helps to overcome ailments of the muscles and ligaments of the arms and of the joints of the shoulders and elbows, and in particular problems caused by the impaired functioning of the upward-moving prana.
86 Yan i r a Yor, a The Tibetan Ycgi *j Movement
Was this article helpful?
A complete guide on Eastern practices of breathing, mental, psychic and spiritual development. The book teaches that Yoga is divided into several branches, ranging from that which teaches the control of the body, to that which teaches the attainment of the highest spiritual development.