For ¡Kitning, with your Sows on the ground, push your sides with your hands, arch, and lower your forehead to the ground.
0. As in the basic movement. (Sit with your legs extended forward and your hands on your knees,)
1. As in the basic movement. (Inhaling in tour counts, extend your arms over your head.)
2. As in the basic movement. (Exhaling in four counts, bend your legs and rise up onto your knees, then rest the tops of your feet on the ground, separating them somewhat and join your palms with your soles, at the same time, lowering your forehead to the ground.)
3. Inhaling in four counts lie down with your back on the ground, bring your hands to your sides and open your chest.
4. Suddenly interrupting your breathing by forcefully emitting an aspirated HA. rest your elbows on the ground and, straightening your forearms, push your sides and buttocks upward and arch your head backward; applying a contracted hold as long as possible, further arch your head until your forehead touches the ground, tens-ing your whole body.
5. Exhaling forcefully in two counts, lower your back to the ground with your arms at your sides, relaxing all bodily tension.
6. As in the basic movement. (Inhaling in four counts, raise your torso, sit on your heels and extend your arms straight over your head.)
7. As in the basic movement. (Exhaling in four counts, lower your forehead to the ground with your arms extended forward.)
128 The Four Char act eristic Conditions__
Was this article helpful?