For training, keep your crossed knee and toes on the ground, wrap your arms and straighten up.
0. As in the basic movement. (Sit with your legs extended forward and your hands on your knees."!
1. As in the basic movement. (Inhaling in tour counts, extend your arms over vour head and open your chest.^
2. Exhaling in four counts, place your hands on the ground by your sides and cross vour legs with your left leg on your right thigh; firmly place your right knee and right toes on the ground, join vour left instep with your right heel, then rise up.
3. Inhaling in two counts, press your right elbow into the inside of your left elbow, and wrapping your right forearm around the left with a rotating motion to the right, join your palms.
4. Applying a directed hold as long as you can, straighten your torso and raise your joined palms to your forehead.
5. Exhaling in four counts, sit on the ground, extend your legs forward and apart, bring your hands to your ankles and lower your forehead to the ground.
6. As in the basic movement. (Inhaling in four counts, extend your arms over your head and your legs straight forward and twist your torso to the right.)
7. As m the basic movement. (Exhaling in four counts, grasp the outer sides of your feet and stretch your legs, bringing your forehead to your knees.)
Then do the movement on the other side.
Fifth Series: The
Slow ExhaLition uivk Inhabtion
Breathing Cycle ~j Slow Inhalation
Initial Phase 4
Cfjshkal Phase Final Phase
Ji /iffi as pw
300 The Rough Breathing with Six Applications_____
Was this article helpful?