/or training, with xour wrists joined to the tops of your ears, push (your elbows) upward.
0. As in the basic movement. (Sit with your legs extended forward and your hands on your knees.) Initial Phase
1. As in ihe basic movement. (Inhaling in four counts, extend your arms over your head and open your chest.)
2. As in the basic movement. (Exhaling in four counts, lie down on vour back and lower your hands to the ground by your sides.)
3. As in the basic movement. (Inhaling in four counts, raise your arms extending them over your head and forcefully stretch your roes downward tensing all your muscles and nerves.)
4. Uxhaling in four counts, bring vour straight legs over your head, touch the ground with your toes and open your arms wide apart.
5. Remaining empty as long as you can, place your fingertips at the base of your neck and your wrists at the tops of your cars and push your elbows upward in line with your head; stretching your knees and legs, push them further past the top of your head and hold this position.
Was this article helpful?